It’s a wonderful day for another Paga Conversation with one of our team members!
Today, we’re chatting with Nneka Obioha from our Sales and Distribution team. Nneka has had her career significantly impacted by her time at Paga. She describes Paga as a place of Ownership, Initiative, and an environment that challenges you.
Enjoy our chat with her!
- What have you gained from working at Paga?
- I have gained the opportunity to learn new things every day, a great work experience, and the privilege to work with awesome people who have significantly impacted my career growth.
- How would you describe Paga?
- I would describe Paga as a place of Ownership, Initiative, and an environment that challenges you.
- Are you messy or organized?
- I am organized.
- What do you find the most challenging at Paga?
- Sometimes delays/slow executions.
- Do you have any favourite line[s] from a movie?
- The more I think about it, the more tremendous I think it is – The Intern.
- How do you define success?
- I define success as being focused and consistent in achieving good results – I call it “succeeding in succession“.
Thanks, Nneka for an enjoyable conversation! We appreciate the chance to get to know you better. 😁