Another day, another Paga Conversation!
Today, we’re chatting with Fejiro Brume, who is part of our People Operations team. Fejiro describes Paga as the best place she has ever worked, and she can eat Yam Pepper Soup with Chicken every day for the rest of her life. Find out more about her below!
- What are three  words to describe Paga?
- Paga is challenging, innovative, and fun. It’s a place that inspires you to take chances, grow, and develop yourself.
- What do you find the most challenging at Paga?
- The journey to making Paga the best place to work. It’s challenging and fun, and I think we are well on our way to hitting the goal. Paga is the best place I’ve ever worked, and I see the effort by the leadership team to constantly raise the bar. 🚀
- What have you gained from working at Paga?
- I’ve gained confidence in my professional skills, my curiosity has grown, I’ve developed a learning mindset, and I get to work in an amazing culture/environment.
- Are you messy or organised?
- I’m an organised mess. There’s a method to the madness. 😁
- If given a chance, who would you like to be for a day?
- The best version of myself. I’ve never wanted to be anybody else but me.
- If you had to eat one meal every day for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Ukodo – Yam Pepper Soup with Chicken. 😋
Nice, Fejiro! Thanks so much for sharing a bit more about yourself with us. We enjoyed this conversation.
There are more awesome people like Fejiro at Paga; you can find out what it’s like to work with us here and here!
No CommentsLeave a comment Cancel