We’re still having conversations with our people, and today, it’s about Jennifer Ajonye!
Jennifer is part of our Sales and Distribution team. She is a pasta lover who describes Paga as fun, engaging, and innovative! There are more fun details about her below. Enjoy.
- What have you gained from working at Paga?
- I have gained good leadership skills, improved relationship management, interpersonal skills, and a positive attitude.
- If you could switch your job with anyone else within Paga, whose job would you want?
- Customer service /Customer experience; I am fulfilled when I help resolve issues. I love to make people smile and be happy.
- What are three  words to describe Paga?
- Are you messy or organized?
- How do you define success?
- Success is believing you can!
- If you had to eat one meal every day for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Pasta all day, every day! 🍝😋
Thank you, Jennifer, for this chat. We enjoyed getting to know you even more. We still have some fascinating conversations coming your way. Stay tuned!
You can find out what it’s like to work at Paga, with people like Jennifer, here and here!
No CommentsLeave a comment Cancel