It’s International Women’s Month, and in celebration, we’re chatting with Arike Okunowo!
Arike is the head of Sales & Distribution, and she has been at Paga for over six years. She defines success as fulfilling your specific purpose. She would love to be a child again and have no worry in the world for a day. Wouldn’t we all? 😎
Enjoy this chat and do something nice for the women in your life!
- What are three words to describe Paga?
- Paga is fun, innovative, and visionary.
- What is your proudest moment at Paga?
- Each time we hit a major milestone in our growth trajectory, I feel a sense of fulfillment and reassurance that we are on the right path to Making Life Possible for billions of people in our country and the world.
- What have you gained from working at Paga?
- Making quick and informed decisions – learning on the fly. It’s better to make a decision and fail at it, learn quickly, and make amends instead of delaying or not making that decision at all.
- Are you messy or organized?
- I’m in between, which means I’m “organizedly messy”. 😜
- How do you define success?
- To me, success is about fulfilling a purpose. Everyone has a goal and purpose they have set for themselves. Once you have fulfilled yours, then you are a success in your right. It doesn’t matter if another person sets a higher goal.
- If given a chance, who would you like to be for a day?
- I would like to be a small child (5-10 yrs) again, to “chop” life without any care in the world and enjoy the attention that comes with it. 😁
It was fun getting to know more about Arike. Thanks for joining us for this Paga Conversation. We still have more in store, so make sure you come for the rest!
If you’re interested in working with people like Arike, who are some of the coolest and most brilliant people ever, check us out here!
No CommentsLeave a comment Cancel