There’s so much going on in the world right now and we believe that this is a time for us to come forward, together and lend a helping hand to combat the COVID-19 pandemic to preserve our lives. As part of our contribution towards helping this season, we built an all-new donation platform — Donate.ng
Now, more than ever is the season to help people in need; from health care workers needing support to fight the coronavirus pandemic, to needing to ramp up COVID-19 testing and supporting people who have been affected economically by this pandemic.
This platform will give you an opportunity to make life possible for others. Join us today to make an impact and provide help where it is most needed!
A platform for you to make a difference in the world around you, one donation at a time! Donate.ng aims to bring together credible charitable causes and organisations and make it easier for you to support them.
How it works
Regardless of the frequency, Donate.ng will help you donate securely online to registered and credible charities. We make sure your donation goes where it’s most needed and demand that the organizations remain highly accountable.
- Visit Donate.ng to find a campaign to support
- Enter amount to donate
- Follow the steps to complete your donation in less than 2 minutes
The platform supports payment from local and international cards, Paga wallet and bank transfers.
The more you give via Donate.ng, the more we impact the world together;
- Paga will make an additional donation, up to 10%, to the organization, for every amount you donate.
- We will also be processing all your contributions free of charge to ensure that all your contributions go to those that need it the most during this period.
- The campaigns on the platform have been verified and they are sponsored by registered and reputable organizations.
To get started, we’ve hand-picked a small but diverse group of non-profit organisations, they are:
- Dr Ameyo Stella Adadevoh (DRASA) Trust: To train and equip 500 healthcare workers to fight COVID-19
- Flying Doctors Nigeria: To build and deploy more mobile testing booths for COVID-19
- Kinabuti and Friends: To raise N1.8m to help feed and sustain 610 families
These are credible organizations who are all doing amazing work in their fields and have demonstrated real commitment over the years to impacting lives. You can choose to support one or all, as you wish.
Simply head to Donate.ng, search for causes and begin supporting.
Support a campaign today…It counts.